12.08.2016

DIY Christmas Cards

Hey guys, so as many of you are aware Christmas is just around the corner and if you're anything like me you like following the old trend of sending out Christmas cards.

Guess what it doesn't have to cost a fortune!
I  used 2 tools I already have at my disposal, my cell phone and a selfie stick. Yes, I own an selfie stick...ha ha.

This is by far my favorite picture and it made it onto the cards. 

I took these outside on a beautiful bright day. 
I added Santa hats for fun! 
And here you have this years Christmas cards.

So what I did was log onto www.walgreens.com 
Clicked on Photo ;
Shop Holiday Cards:
and picked the background I wanted to personalize. 
It literally took 5 minutes once I decided on my background.
I got 50% off which was awesome! I got 40 cards and basically only paid for 20!
My total cost was $20 for forty cards, you can't beat that!

Have fun and let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. 

Much Love,


*PS this is not sponsored at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.