11.27.2016

December Monthly Layout

Hey guys, I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving! I know my day was pretty fun. I had fun enjoying time with my family. 
Ok so today I wanted to share my December monthly layout. 
I really like how this turned out, super festive. 
I love the colors & in case it isn't obvious enough the Christmas theme is totes adorable! 
It's surprisingly a low activity month. I have to be honest and tell you guys that Christmas isn't my favorite however I do love to decorate for the Holidays. I know not everyone celebrates Christmas & I hope whatever you celebrate you enjoy it too!

 I am really looking forward to finishing up this planner because I very excited for my new Plum Paper Planner!  I have really enjoyed My Erin Condren and  truly appreciate having been introduced to this amazing planner community but I'm ready for new adventures! This is a new planner is going to be a fun new venture for me.  I am looking forward to having more plan with me posts and maybe even videos. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.