11.17.2016

Kathleen Lights and Morphe Palette Review and Swatches

Hey there loves, so today I wanted to discuss the Kathleen Lights Palette with Morphe. 
Kathleen is by far one of my favorite YouTubers ever!
The girl is gorgeous, original and super talented. Everything she puts her name on I tend to "need"! This collaboration was no exception.
This palette consists of 15 shades, nine are regular shades that Morphe carries and six shades that Kathleen custom designed herself.
This was launched on October 25, 2016 as a limited edition and sold out in two days. 
This retailed for an amazing $14.99 US Dollars! 
I love that she made it affordable for all who would want it. 
Now don't fret if you weren't able to get your hands on it, rumor has it she is working on getting it re-released; so follow her for more info on when it will happen. 

I like that her packaging is different then my other Morphe palettes,
this palette comes in a cardboard packaging with a magnetic closure and no mirror.   

This palette includes a mix of shimmer, metallic, satin and matte shades.
You get a nice shade variety where you can create a simple day look to
intense night looks.
I love the palette, it is very versatile. 
 I have a medium olive skin tone and here are swatches on my arm.
First Row

Second Row
Third Row
 
Beautiful, right?! 
OK now presenting the shades she customized. 

#1 The Gold Shade
#2 Cranberry
#3 Bronze
#4 Dusty Rose
#5 Mossy Green
#6 Bold Green
and there you have it all of her custom shades. 

Gorgeous, right?!
If you want to check out her video where she talks all about it

Bottom line is that I highly recommend this palette 
so get your hands on it as soon as she re-releases it!

Special thanks to my bestie, Enisa who actually gifted this palette to me.


Thank you so much for tuning in, have a fantastic rest of your week!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.