10.17.2016

Fallgasm Tag

Hey loves, welcome back to my blog!
Today I wanted to do a fun tag that I saw on YouTube and hope you all will join in the fun. 
1-What is your favorite thing about Fall?
  • For me it's hands down it's beauty, the change of colors in the trees! I love everything about Fall to be 100% honest. It's my favorite time of the year.
2-What is your favorite Month of Fall?
  • October, no question about it.
3-What is your favorite Fall drink or Starbucks drink?
  • Being completely unoriginal I am going with Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.

4-What is your favorite Bath and Body Works candle or Yankee Candle?
  • Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow from BBW for sure! 
5-Favorite Fall accessory?
  • Jackets, last year I said Flannel and boots, and I still very much loves those too! I have a few new cute jackets this year that I love!

 6-Favorite Fall Activity?
  • The Witchfest! An annual sister bonding experience with my family! 
Here we are (the sister witches) at witchfest last year, oh and my niece as well. 

7-Favorite Fall or Halloween Tune?
  • Monster Mash! Actually remembered a good one this year :).
8-Favorite costume and what are you going to be this year?
  • As an adult it was when my husband and I dressed up like Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein. 
  • This year I am going to be Lady Liberty AKA the Statue of Liberty!
9-Favorite Halloween movie?
  • #1 is Practical Magic and #2 is Hocus Pocus
10-Favorite Halloween Candy?
  • Candy corn
 11-Favorite Fall treat?
  • Carmel Apples
12-Hayride or Haunted Houses?
  • Hayride for sure! I am the biggest wuss! I've been to Haunted houses but they aren't my favorite. 
13-Cornmaze or Pumpkin Patch?
  • Pumpkin Patch comes first but I love them both.
14-Halloween or Thanksgiving? 
  • HALLOWEEN, no competition at all!
15-Favorite Thanksgiving food?
  • The bird of course! There is no Thanksgiving without the Turkey in my opinion. 
16-Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie?
  • Pumpkin for sure during the fall!

17-Apple Cider or Hot Cocoa?
  • Hot Cocoa for sure!
18-Fondest Memory of Fall?
  • When we were younger having all of my cousins from California come to Utah and stay at our house, we would have huge meals and parties. I miss my Aunt in heaven; tia Tomasa! Those are my fondest memories for sure!
I tag all who read this to do the challenge especially my two besties, Becci and Enisa♥.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.