10.20.2016

WitchFest 2016

This isn't deja vu, it happened again!

As mentioned last year it's my favorite sister tradition!

Once a year we dress up as witches along with many others and shop till we drop; we eat candy and participate in many Halloween activities. We do it every year.

If you go onto the Gardner Village website you can read all about this tradition.

This is just a snip bit about what you see:

“They come wearing elaborate costumes and pointy hats, ready to shop, eat, play and have a lot of witchy fun.”

Here is a picture of me right outside of my house, ready for this year's WitchFest!
  
This year I was a sassy blonde witch with what I call my 
"Pretty Women" boots.
Witch Selfie for ya! ha ha
I did a vampy smokey eyeshadow look with fabulous lashes and dark gray lips.
I love this picture but one of my sisters is missing...don't fret
Here she is with me at Gardner Village. 
She's a "good witch" all in white. I love how she looked! 
Just so you all know, her hat was made from scratch. We bought and made it completely from cardboard, fabric, lace and a boa. It turned out amazing! 
She snapped this pic of me and I love it. 
I was so hot in that wig though...man it was a hot day! 
And here you have my full Coven!
WitchFest 2016

Here are the past 4 years; 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Last but certainly not least I wanted to show the evolution of our youngest little witch; my niece, Gabriela. She has been a part of our annual witch’s night out from the beginning. It is so crazy how fast she is growing up. Next thing you know she will be just as tall as us or even taller. 
I love my little witch!


Thank you SO much for your continued support! 
If you get bored and want to check out last years post click here.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.