10.10.2016

September Monthly Favorites

Welcome back, today I wanted to share some of my monthly favorites for this month. 

My first favorite is my MK Reversible Tote! 
I sure as heck didn't pay $268, nope! I got a killer deal at Marshalls! 
Not Only did it come with this gorgeous Navy Tote it also includes the 
Wrist-let, which honestly I use more.
Here is the interior plus the wrist-let.  
Next up is a cleanser that my sister has been recommending for a long time. 
This is the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser.
Guys if you have sensitive, acne prone skin, I highly recommend this cleanser! 
It has done wonder for me. 

Next up is the Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves
I love the lazy beach wave look and this makes it super easy for me to get a 
fabulous look without any effort at all.

Next up is the Loreal carbon black voluminous mascara
This is a favorite drug store inexpensive mascara. 
I have mine in the waterproof version but I love the original formula too.

Last but certainly not least, I am beyond late to the game but I am obsessed with the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Concealer. 
Mine is in the color MED-LIGHT Neutral.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I had a blast sharing some of my favorites, let me know what you have been liking so that I can check it out. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.